Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Can Go? What???

So after 16 years of marriage its always been, "One day we'll go to Disney World." Imagine my surprise when my husband finally said book the trip.  Omgoodness, I couldn't get on the website fast enough.  Then it set in... my husband's vacation was set for three weeks from the day he decided to go.  Panic mode totally set in. 

I'd been on the website and fantasized about my dream vacay, this is how I semi had an idea of how much our trip would cost.  I'd explored websites with tips for Disney and seen the time frame needed to book a dining reservation.  I was saddened to know that a dinner at Cinderella's Castle was likley out of the question, but that was no reason to postpone my date with Mickey. So it was time to put my game face on...we were going to Disney!

So, I will be sharing all the ins, outs, anxieties, worries,  thoughts,  and all things in between about my first trip to Disney with my hubby and four kids in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment